Full-Time Benefits Include
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long-term Sick Leave
- Professional Licensing Reimbursement
- Professional Society Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worksite Wellness Program
- Summer Hours
- Fargo, ND
- Saint Paul, MN
The ideal person will have a strong background in the markets we serve (hotel/hospitality and senior living/healthcare) and a desire to become part of the management team. This position will include working with the project team and coordinating the design and document production work. The position offers an opportunity to be closely involved in all phases of projects, including coordination of consultants & engineers. The ability to develop project designs that fit the client’s objectives and program requirements are essential. Other responsibilities will include code compliance & project budgeting.
- Master's degree in architecture.
- Registered architect with 3-5 years post registration experience.
- Strong background in hospitality/hotel design and/or senior living/long term care.
- Strong communication skills and professionalism are a must.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- ADT experience a plus
- REVIT experience a plus
- Bluebeam experience a plus
- Adobe InDesign/Photoshop experience a plus
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Lightowler Johnson Associates, Inc.
Attn: Michael Paulson
381 East Kellogg Boulevard
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Or email it to: